Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Welcome Home Sweet Roselie

Welcome to your forever HOME sweet Roselie. My girls and I along with quite a few others made the trek to Sioux Falls last Friday to welcome home a very special little girl from Haiti. The Arnold's have been waiting for this punkin' almost three years, and it was pure joy to finally see her on South Dakota soil. I tried to capture the moments for them as they arrived and there are more, but these were my favorites. It's picture overload. To see adoption from start to homecoming is something that stirs up so many emotions in me, especially now as we embark upon the journey once more. How amazing, to see all these children from the same orphanage get home, together. Thanks for letting me be a small part of this journey and I can't wait to welcome home MORE children, ours included!!



























1 comment:

Wedding Photographers Indianapolis said...

Wonderful blog & good post. It’s really helpful for me, waiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!