Monday, June 17, 2013

Lake Norden Team Pictures

I've been working on team baseball pictures for Devan's Lake Norden team this past week. All are now ordered and on their way to me - whew! Love that feeling of being done with my part of the project. Here is a little sneak peek. This first one was a poster I did for Devan. He wanted something different, so hope this works. He has not seen it yet. It is 12x17 in size and IF any other players would like something like this just let me know. It turned out pretty cool. 

These were the composites for the year - 


And baseball cards...

Thanks to the Lake Norden Team for helping ME help CF. All proceeds from team pictures go towards the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, so it's a good cause worth every penny! Pictures should be to you by the end of this week. 


No comments: